Text Boxes for Adding Posts and Pages in WordPress Come With a Fairly Basic Set of Formatting Options
Adding the “Tiny MCE” free plugin is easy and expands the formatting tools in your text boxes.
You can choose to use different fonts instead of the default font and dozens of other formatting choices to make your articles have eye appeal.
Steps to Add the Plugin
1. Go to the Dashboard
2. Go to Plugins
3. Got to “Add New”
4. Type “Tiny MCE” in your search box
4. In the list of results click on “Install” under the Tiny MCE
5. Click “Activate” in the next screen that appears.
6. Go to your installed plugins and click on Settings under Tiny MCE
7. There will be dozens of formatting tools you can choose to add to your text box menus.
9. Put a check mark in the box next to the ones you want to add. You can always go back to add more.
10. Save your choices and you are done.