The Captcha Plugin acts along with the contact form on your site and the comments to prevent internet robots from spamming your site.
Visitors have to answer a simple question and type in distorted text letters and numbers before they can send an email message to you from the site or add a comment.
View video tutorial below article.
Since internet robots cannot do this the Captcha form separates human visitors from bots and other nonhuman automated visitors.
Install Captcha Plugin by Using These Steps.
- Go to your Dashboard to Plugins and to Add New.
- In the box that opens type “Captcha.”
- Choose Captcha from the list and click Install and Activate.
- Go to your Installed Plugins and under Captcha click on the Settings link.
- Click and add checkmarks to choose where to use captcha, including contact forms and comments.
- Click Save.