Aweber provides software for email marketing including subscribe forms for your WordPress site.
Affiliate Marketers and E-Stores on WordPress are examples of websites where email marketing is useful.
Installing Aweber for the first time is a matter of filling out forms step by step on the Aweber Wizard.
View video tutorial below article.
First time email marketers can see how the flow of steps works by just filling out the step by step forms at aweber.
Steps to InstallAweber
- Sign up for Aweber and fill out the new account information. The first month is $1 and after that it’s $19 a month for up to 500 subscribers.
- Click to start the Aweber Wizard and go through the steps filling out the information.
- On the last page of the Aweber Wizard will be the code for the Subscribe Form that you copy and paste on your WordPress site.
- Copy the code and go to your Dashboard to Widgets.
- Drag a Text Widget over to the Sidebar area to activate it.
- Click the small down arrow on the left of the Widget and paste the Subscribe Form code there. Click Save.
Aweber provides software for email marketing including subscribe forms for your wordpress site.