You and your online presence are the reasons for this website.
Hello, I’m Kristi Marie Gott, the author and webmaster for StudioMediaCam.
Below is the Jan. 1, 2018 update info listing my background, training and experience.
* 2016 – 2018 Currently, Univ. of Penn. Wharton School of Business, Online Marketing Coursera Course Mentor/Assistant and Forum Moderator (Their marketing dept. rated #1 in the world by Business Insider and as one of the top dept. by other sources.)
* 2017- 2018 Current Courses/Experience Univ. of CA, San Diego (neuroscience), Wesleyan Univ.(prof. writing)
*2017 – Univ. of CA, Davis, 5 Months of SEO and Algorithms of Search Engines Specialization, taught by the head of SEO for Adobe, certified graduate
*2015 Univ. of CA, San Luis Obispo, Advanced Certificates in HTML5, CSS3, WordPress, Intro and Intermediate PHP/My Admin, Social Media Marketing and other SEO and tech courses
*Previous Courses/Experience includes Univ. of Missouri, Columbia, School of Journalism
*Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo, CA – Online course certified graduate Photoshop CC
*Over 500,000 video views of my youtube channel
*Award winning support tech for Fortune 500 company MicroAge which served the UPS
*Viewbug.com over 167 Top in Class photo awards
* National Geographic Your Shot – active member of the photography
* CNN – story, photos accepted for the main website and featured several times
* Sold over 100 pieces to national and international magazines
* Two books in the permanent archives of the National Sporting Library
* Writing awards – Univ. of Wisc., Trinity Univ. San Antonio, Texas
* Visited 21 countries in Europe as part of career training
Solving the tech problems and providing the steps for you to build an online presence are the goals and mission for this site.
You can find over 100 tutorials with steps, concepts and strategies on this site. If you are a beginner who has never built a site before there is an ebook for building a five page basic site.
If you are a beginner, who has never built a site before, there is an ebook for building a five-page basic site.
You can find me online or visit me at these links:
Visit me: Facebook, Youtube (over 500,000 video views), Facebook Business Page, National Geographic, Twitter, Linkedin, Viewbug Photography Awards
Other Websites: Help for Webs Webancy PismoRent
I also do SEO, tech support and marketing for Coastal Vacation Rentals, over 160 vacation and long term rentals. It is the largest rentals company on the California Central Coast.
Please see below for my education, certifications and experience.
I live part-time on the central Oregon coast and part-time on the central CA coast. When not working on the computer I’m out walking the trails and beaches with my rescued dogs.
My goal is to answer your questions or refer you to the best sources on the internet to find the answers.
StudioMediaCam has been visited by people from 182 countries and 5,992 cities worldwide since its founding in 2010.
The youtube channel has over 500,000 videos views as of 2017 and the other social media also reach an international audience.
Entrepreneurs and small business owners can go step by step to create an online presence.
I have done tech consultations, html5 and css3 coding, search engine optimization, photography, videography, and marketing for a wide variety of websites.
Here are a few places where you can find me, or where I have provided tech assistance.
WordPress Quickstart – Free ebook you can read online, “How to Create a Basic 5 Page Traditional Website – Great for Beginners”
Youtube Channel – Over 500,000 Video Views
WindyLighthouse.com – Jump to Dec. 2014 CNN website article by Kristi , Heceta Lighthouse 80 mph winds
CNN iReport Channel – 3 submissions re: Florence Oregon area accepted on CNN website, 1 has over 8,000 views, channel has over 12,000 views
Facebook Personal Profile, Timeline, Photos, etc.
Twitter – Tweets
Education and Experience – Kristi Marie Gott
The Certifications below are from accredited University and Colleges. The Courses were taken through Extended Ed. The courses last 6 to 8 weeks, include online texts that average 300 pages, include quizzes and final exams. I am continuing this education and am in courses right now too. The schools include online courses from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo, and Wharton College of Business, Univ. of Pennsylvania.
* Certified in Advanced HTML5 and CSS3, WordPress, SEO and Marketing by California State Polytechnic University in San Luis Obispo, California
* Certified in “Publish and Sell Your Ebooks” by Cuesta Community College, San Luis Obispo, CA
* Certified in Social Media Marketing for Business
* Certified in Search Engine Optimization
* Certified as a College Level Tutor by Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, CA
* Experience as an Award Winning Telephone Support Tech at the Fortune 500 Company MicroAge that Supplied Tech Support for United Parcel Service Computer.
* Other work experience includes decades of managing medical facilities on the CA Central Coast and nursing. I also own beach area rental properties on the CA Central Coast.
* CNN iReport Channel – This is the public upload submission portal for CNN. Several of my news stories with photos or videos have been selected have been selected to be used on CNN. In Dec. of 2014 the CNN iReport listed me as a “Featured iReporter” on their website (KristiGott).
* Bachelor Degree in Social Science from Chapman University. More recently an Associate Degree in Computer Business Office Technology by Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, CA
*Selected by online university and college course supplier Coursera to be a Course Mentor (assistant and forum moderator), take the Certification, and participate in mentoring students in the university and college courses online. Since summer of 2016 I’ve been mentoring and assisting students of the Wharton School of Business Marketing Dept., Univ. of Pennsylvania, at the school’s online extended education course as a Certified Mentor. The course is based on classes from their Master’s Degree program.
May 2016, Top 10% of Most Popular Photographers on Viewbug.com With 133 Peer Awards in One Month.