Uploading Media Can Be Done From the Text Box or the Media Library
The Media or Images and Photos Uploaded Are Saved in the Media Library Once They Are Uploaded
Upload Media Steps:
1. Upload Media Button – Click on the Add Media icon in the upper left of the menu on the text box for the post or page.
2. Click to either add the media from the Media Library of images already uploaded or to browse to your computer and add the image.
3. Fill out the information for the image in the box that shows up when you click on it in the Media Library.
4. Title and alt text are the most important parts of the information to fill out. Search engines can tell what the image is from that information and it is important for SEO.
5. You can also fill out a caption that will show up with the image and there is a place for a description.
6. Click to choose the alignment, such as left, center or right. You can also format this once the image is in the text box by using the icons there.
7. Click to choose a size for the image. Do not choose thumbnail because that will cut off part of the image.
8. Choose whether to add a link to the image. Linked images are useful because they can act as custom link buttons.
9. Once you have uploaded an image from your computer it is saved in the Media Library.
10. Media Library is one of the labels on the left side of the screen near pages and links.