How to create a movie in PIcasa, upload it to youtube and embed it on a WordPress page or post.
See Video Example Below and See Screencast Tutorial Below
It is easy to create the movie below and upload it to Youtube by using Picasa. Youtube is part of your Social Media marketing and it’s one of the top ways to get traffic sent to your site. At youtube the embed code was copied and then pasted into a post box on WordPress, using the html editor instead of the usual Visual editor.
Picasa photo and video edting software is free from Google. You can create a video from photos, add titles, and add music. PIcasa has a one click video upload to youtube.
1. Select Photos
Click on the photos [Read more…]
Using Zoom, Combined Scenes, Natural Audio and
Text Overlays To Make a Travel Video
One of the Oregon coast travel and tourism websites is using this video to represent Waldport.
How This Video Was Made
1. Created it using a handheld Everio high definition camcorder ($250) with a 45x zoom
The 45x zoom feature has made this camcorder especially useful because you can video sports or subjects that are a quarter mile away or more.
2. Used easy automatic settings, just point and hit record.
3. There’s a zoom lever button to push for zooming [Read more…]
Videos Can Be Combined With Articles on Posts
The steps to embed a youtube video on your post or page in WordPress start with going to the video screen on youtube.
See video tutorial below.
1. Beneath the video click on the button that says Share.
2. Ignore the highlighted code that first appears on the left beneath the video as that is the link, not the embed code. You could copy the link and email it to a friend if you wished.
3. To the right of the highlighted code you’ll see a button that says Embed and click on that.
4. A box will open up beneath the button with [Read more…]
Recording Your Screen With a Highlighted Curser While You Teach
When you want to make a tutorial or some other screencast you can record it with free software from Camstudio. View video tutorial below.
1. Use the buttons for Start, Pause and Stop
2. Go to Options and choose to record using a microphone. I use a $20 Logitech mic. It plugs into the computer port with a usb cord.
Also choose Curser Options and choose a highlighter with color and shape according to your preference.
3. Get the software screen open for your tutorial, click the Start button in Camstudio. When you’re done click Stop and a Save box will pop up.