Hello, I’m Kristi Marie Gott, the author and webmaster for StudioMediaCam.
You and your online presence are the subject of this website.
Solving the tech problems and providing the steps for you to build an online presence are the goals.
You can find over 100 tutorials with steps, concepts and strategies on this site. If you are a beginner who has never built a site before there is an ebook for building a five page basic site.
You can find me online or visit me at these links:
I live part-time on the central Oregon coast and part-time on the central CA coast. When not working on the computer I’m out walking the trails and beaches with my rescued dogs.
My goal is to answer your questions or refer you to the best sources on the internet to find the answers.
StudioMediaCam has been visited by people from 182 countries and 5,992 cities worldwide since its founding in 2010.
The youtube channel has over 484,000 videos views as of May. 2016 and the other social media also reach an international audience.
Entrepreneurs and small business owners can go step by step to create an online presence.
I have done consultations for a wide variety of websites, marketing and search engine optimization. Here are a few places where you can find me or where I have provided tech assistance.
WordPress Quickstart – Free ebook you can read online, “How to Create a Basic 5 Page Traditional Website – Great for Beginners”
Youtube Channel – 468,000 Video Views
WindyLighthouse.com – Jump to Dec. 2014 CNN website article by Kristi , Heceta Lighthouse 80 mph winds
CNN iReport Channel – 3 submissions re: Florence Oregon area accepted on CNN website, 1 has over 8,000 views, channel has over 12,000 views
Facebook Personal Profile, Timeline, Photos, etc.
Twitter – Tweets
Education and Experience – Kristi Marie Gott
The Certifications below are from accredited University and Colleges. The Courses were taken through Extended Ed. The courses last 6 to 8 weeks, include online texts that average 300 pages, include quizzes and final exams. I am continuing this education and am in courses right now too. The schools include online courses from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo, and Wharton College of Business, Univ. of Pennsylvania.
* Certified in Advanced HTML5 and CSS3, WordPress, SEO and Marketing by California State Polytechnic University in San Luis Obispo, California
* Certified in “Publish and Sell Your Ebooks” by Cuesta Community College, San Luis Obispo, CA
* Certified in Social Media Marketing for Business
* Certified in Search Engine Optimization
* Certified as a College Level Tutor by Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, CA
* Experience as an Award Winning Telephone Support Tech at the Fortune 500 Company MicroAge that Supplied Tech Support for United Parcel Service Computers
* CNN iReport Channel – This is the public upload submission portal for CNN. Several of my news stories with photos or videos have been selected have been selected to be used on CNN. In Dec. of 2014 the CNN iReport listed me as a “Featured iReporter” on their website (KristiGott).
* Bachelor Degree in Social Science from Chapman University. More recently an Associate Degree in Computer Business Office Technology by Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, CA
*Selected by online university and college course supplier Coursera to a Course Mentor, take the Certification, and participate in mentoring students in the university and college courses online.
May 2016, Top 10% of Most Popular Photographers on Viewbug.com With 133 Peer Awards in One Month.