Using Zoom, Combined Scenes, Natural Audio and
Text Overlays To Make a Travel Video
One of the Oregon coast travel and tourism websites is using this video to represent Waldport.
How This Video Was Made
1. Created it using a handheld Everio high definition camcorder ($250) with a 45x zoom
The 45x zoom feature has made this camcorder especially useful because you can video sports or subjects that are a quarter mile away or more.
2. Used easy automatic settings, just point and hit record.
3. There’s a zoom lever button to push for zooming in and out.
4. Scenes were recorded separately and combined by using the software that came with the camcorder.
5. The text was added in Adobe Premier Elements editing software, but I would add the text in youtube’s annotations and captions editing if I could do it over. That way you can re-edit later if you decide to change something.