Website Evaluation, Website Graders, Software Tests, Scoring Website Quality
Elements that are covered as part of website evaluation and website graders include the content, colors, design, functionality, search engine optimization, social media and more can be evaluated with scores.
Quality and value for the website visitor are priorities that are covered by website evaluation, grading.
Evaluate your online work and website from the standpoint of these questions.
- Is it easy to read without straining?
- Is it easy to navigate and find things?
- Is it clean looking and uncluttered so visitors focus on what is important?
- Does it provide quality and value for the visitors?
- Is it set up so the call-to-action items are going to convert visitors into subscribers or customers?
The list below shows popular software for evaluating the many aspects of your online marketing.
1. Hubspot Website Grader – This is a good place to start. Scores Performance, SEO, Upload Speed, Mobile, Security and More. The results give directions for improving site and marketing
2. Wave.webaim.org – Design, Colors, Contrast, Errors, Readability, Functionality. Crawls the site and shows a variety of errors including readability errors due to lack of contrast and more. [Read more…]