Contact Form 7 is one of the popular contact forms that you install with a plugin.
View video tutorial at end of article.
Install Contact Form 7 Plugin – Follow These Steps
- Go to your Dashboard to Plugins and to Add New.
- In the search box type “Contact Form 7.”
- Click to Install and Activate the Plugin.
- Go to Installed Plugins and next to it click on the Settings link that comes with it. Add the email address you would like to have the contact form send visitors messages to in the box for email.
- Click Save at the bottom.
- At the top of the page copy the line of code for your personalized contact form and paste it into a page, post or widget. One of the easy places to start is on your About page after you change the title to About/Contact.
- You can also create a new Page by going to Pages and Add New. Title the page Contact. Paste the Form there and Save. The Page will show up in your horizontal navigation bar near the top of your website.